Sixlets Valentine’s Day Party Mix | Sweet, salty with a touch of chocolate. This Sixlets Valentine’s Day Party Mix will delight your guests. Add some fun to your Valentine’s Day dessert table and serve this party mix in a white bag or paper cone and place it in a cute display.
What I love about this mix is you can pretty much go through your pantry and add it! A little leftover nuts, dried fruit, pretzels or chips. Just think sweet and salty. If you keep that in mind then you are sure to have a winning treat!
SO GOOD YOU WON’T WANT TO PUT IT DOWN!
- 8 cups corn chex cereal
- 1 pound white chocolate bark
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks broken in half
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanut
- 1 cup Valentine's Day Color Sixlets
- optional sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Into a large bowl add the cereal.
- In the tray the chocolate came in microwave as the package directs.
- Pour over cereal and mix until the cereal is completely coated.
- Add the broken pretzel sticks, marshmallows, peanuts, Sixlets and sprinkles.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour onto the line cookie sheet to cool.
- Once cooled completely break into bite size pieces.