Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies: A chewy decadent cookie made from a brownie mix. Perfect for summer entertaining.
This chewy cookie will keep fresh for several days in an airtight container. Make for a party, picnic or ice cream sandwiches. I made this cookie for an ice cream sandwich bar. Pair these cookies with strawberry ice cream for a chocolate covered strawberry ice cream sandwich! For more ideas visit Red White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Bar.
- 1 (18.9 ounce) triple chunk brownie mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the brownie mix, flour, egg water and oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop, form the dough into small balls.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES