Mini Firecracker Cupcakes | Celebrate Memorial Day or the 4th of July with these fun easy to make cupcakes! Red, White and Blue Dessert never looked so good! No special recipe just good old boxed cake mix and store bought prepared frosting.
Kids AND adults will go crazy over these fun push up pops. Display them on the dessert table or put them in buckets at each place setting with sparklers.
My favorite way to display these fun pops is to use them as a centerpiece. Place them in buckets filled with COLORED RICE and sparklers. Let the guests light them all at the same time. The kids will go nuts over the sparkling display!
Mini Firecracker Cupcakes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) white cake mix PLUS ingredients listed on the box I used egg whites
- 2 tubs white frosting
- red and blue gel food coloring
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Preheat oven to package recommendation.
- Mix cake mix according to the package.
- Divide into THREE bowls; add red gel food coloring to one and blue gel food coloring to another.
- Leave one white.
- Line mini muffin tins with mini cupcake liners.
- Divide into cupcake liners; bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool; remove liners.
- Divide frosting into THREE bowls; add red gel food coloring to one and blue gel food coloring to another.
- Layer in push up pops.
MORE RED WHITE AND BLUE TREATS
ALMOND CHERRY MINI CONE CUPCAKES 2. PATRIOTIC WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING POPS 3. CHERRY BERRY AMERICAN PIE