Easy Cinnamon Roll Dessert Cups | Create your own dessert cups with store bought cinnamon rolls. Serve your favorite desserts in a cup. I love serving pudding, ice cream, no bake cheesecake and pie filling in these cute little treats. The options are endless.
Roll each cinnamon roll into a 4-inch circle.
Place in a regular size cupcake tin; press up the sides.
Bake; and press again.
- 1 (12.4 ounce) can 8 count cinnamon rolls
- filling of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place a cinnamon roll on a piece of wax paper; add another piece of wax paper on top and roll into a 4-inch circle.
- Fit into a cupcake tin well; press up the sides.
- Bake 8 minutes; take out of the oven, press the cinnamon roll down again (I used the end of my rolling pen).
- Bake an additional 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and cool completely in cupcake tin.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
MORE MINI DESSERT IDEAS