Just in time for Summer! These sticky, sweet and totally yummy Sticky Wings will be perfect at your next picnic! Or you can dress them up and serve these with rice as a nice dinner. Save this Sticky Wings recipe for GAME DAY!
Break out the piles of napkins for this wonderful gooey plum sauce! Made with plums ( prunes) and molasses. The sauce would also be amazing on pork chops.
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
- 12 chicken wings
- 16 ounce jar whole plums, save juice, remove pits, chop
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated on micro plane
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange wings on a cookie sheet.
- Salt and pepper wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn over and continue baking 30 minutes or until all pink is gone.
- While wings are cooking make the sauce.
- In a small saucepan combine the plum juice, chopped, pitted plums, chicken stock, soy sauce, garlic, molasses and white vinegar.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir to keep sauce from sticking.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add cooked chicken, toss to coat.