Sticky Wings | Perfect for Game Day, a picnic or dinner! These sticky, sweet and totally yummy wings are also perfect for dinner! Complete the meal with sticky rice and a vegetable. We love wings but the last thing we want to do at home is get out a deep fryer. No deep frying for these wings! These Sticky Wings are baked to perfect and coated with a wonderful sweet sauce.
Break out the piles of napkins for this wonderful gooey plum sauce! Made with plums ( prunes) and molasses. The sauce would also be amazing on pork chops. Fill a large platter with an assortment of wings like Cajun Hot Wings and Glazed Chicken Wings! Look below for even more chicken wing recipes!
You’ll never have to sit in a crowded loud bar again to watch the game! Now you can serve your hungry game watchers all kinds of restaurant-style wings in the comforts of your own home.
- 12 chicken wings
- 16 ounce jar whole plums, save juice, remove pits, chop
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated on micro plane
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange wings on a cookie sheet.
- Salt and pepper wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn over and continue baking 30 minutes or until all pink is gone.
- While wings are cooking make the sauce.
- In a small saucepan combine the plum juice, chopped, pitted plums, chicken stock, soy sauce, garlic, molasses and white vinegar.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir to keep sauce from sticking.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add cooked chicken, toss to coat.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE WINGS RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER