A Twist on the cheese ball. No crackers needed. These stuffed grapes are made to impress but easy to make. Perfect for any occasion.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces of a soft spreadable cheese (I used weight watchers but you can use skinny cow wedges or whatever is your favorite brand of spreadable cheese)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 40 medium size seedless grapes
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside
- In a food processor, blend together the cream cheese, cheese spread, and heavy cream until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the grapes and stir until coated with the cheese mixture.
- In another small bowl, mix together the walnuts, sugar, and parsley.
- Using a fork, transfer the grapes to the walnut mixture.
- Roll grapes around in the mixture until coated.
- Place the grapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.