Stuffed Grapes | A Twist on the everyday cheese ball. Add something new to your game day celebration and serve these delicious stuffed grapes. I love the versatility of this appetizer. Simple enough for game day and fancy enough for a brunch, Easter, bridal or baby shower. Mom would love a platter of these on Mother’s Day! If you’re looking for something unique to serve your guests….look no further! THIS IS THE ONE!
I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that the word “stuffed” is a play on words. The grapes aren’t really stuffed. But they are rolled in some delicious goodness! All you do is roll fresh crispy grapes in a cream cheese mixer and (just like a cheese ball) roll it in chopped nuts. Juicy, crunchy and creamy. So many textures and flavors all rolled into a bite size delight! These Stuffed Grapes can be made a day ahead which makes them a hostesses dream appetizer.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces of a soft spreadable cheese (I used weight watchers but you can use skinny cow wedges or whatever is your favorite brand of spreadable cheese)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 40 medium size seedless grapes
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside
- In a food processor, blend together the cream cheese, cheese spread, and heavy cream until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the grapes and stir until coated with the cheese mixture.
- In another small bowl, mix together the walnuts, sugar, and parsley.
- Using a fork, transfer the grapes to the walnut mixture.
- Roll grapes around in the mixture until coated.
- Place the grapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER