Serving an Italian dinner? This Muffuletta Dip is the perfect appetizer. With tons of flavor, all you need are thin slices of a baguette.
This creamy Muffuletta Dip is filled with tangy olives, vinegar. smokie peppers and is not only fantastic as a dip but can also be a delicious sandwich spread.
Serve with my Chicken Firenze. A chicken breast stuffed with spinach, carrots and mushrooms.
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- garnish: toasted sour dough rounds.
- Blend cream cheese in a mixer until creamy.
- Add the sour cream, garlic, vinegar, oregano, oil, olives, pepper, salt and pepper.
- Blend until combined.
- Serve with toasted sour dough rounds.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain