5 Minute Caramel Apple Fudge | Celebrate the colder weather with my Fall inspired fudge! Super easy to make. Elegant enough for a dinner party and perfect as a gift! This easy to make fudge is creamy with a little crunch from the freeze dried apples. You only need four main ingredients to create the most delicious fudge.
WANT TO GIVE THIS FUDGE AS A GIFT OR TAKE TO A FUNCTION? ♥♥CLICK««HERE »»TO PRINT OUT YOUR OWN PRETTY RECIPE CARD. BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY’RE GOING TO WANT THE RECIPE.♥♥
IF YOU HAVE IT USE CARD STOCK FOR YOUR CARDS. THEY’LL BE MORE DURABLE.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) tub caramel apple frosting
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bag freeze dried apples, chopped
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- To a medium size microwave safe bowl add the chocolate, frosting and butter.
- Microwave on high 1 minute and stir.
- Repeat another 30 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Stir chopped apples into the fudge.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator until hardened (at least 2 hours or overnight).
- Cut into small pieces.
- If desired add optional toppings; a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping and chopped peanuts.
5 MINUTE FUDGE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER