Pumpkin Marshmallow Dip | Add this dip to your Holiday dessert table or take it with you to a party. Christmas or Thanksgiving this dip is perfect for any Holiday occasion. Light, fluffy, creamy with the wonderful pumpkin flavor that we all love.
I added ginger snap cookies to dip into this delicious dip. I also think apples would be wonderful. Sweet dips are an easy way to add one more dessert to your table and the perfect treat for an office party.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with not lumps.
- Add the marshmallow creme, confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Mix until fluffy.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with ginger snap cookie or apples.
- Store in the refrigerator.
MORE SWEET DIP RECIPES