A delicious mix of vegetables and dressing. This salad would go perfectly with any Asian dish.
GREAT salad. I made a stir fry with the leftover coleslaw and added chicken. It was delicious!
- 8 cups shredded savoy cabbage.
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups snow peas, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine shredded cabbage, yellow pepper, carrots,snow pea pods and green onion. In a screw top jar combine vinegar, canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
This recipe was adapted from BHG Skinny Slow Cooker 2013 magazine.
Did you make this recipe? Pin it for Later!
Mention @Lady Behind the Curtain or tag #ladybehindthecurtain