Lady Behind the Curtain Posted on by Sheryl
A delicious mix of vegetables and dressing. This salad would go perfectly with any Asian dish.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
GREAT salad. I made a stir fry with the leftover coleslaw and added chicken. It was delicious!
- 8 cups shredded savoy cabbage.
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups snow peas, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine shredded cabbage, yellow pepper, carrots,snow pea pods and green onion. In a screw top jar combine vinegar, canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
This recipe was adapted from BHG Skinny Slow Cooker 2013 magazine.
This looks delish! me and my dad do not like any type of bell peppers, so I figure we can remove them from the recipe, however, the whole recipe and the concept, WONDERFUL! going to have a try at this!
Looks good. Will be making it. We are always on the lookout for low salt, low-power, low acidic recipes.