Spicy Pork Green Chile Soup | A delicious soup made in a slow cooker with a kick! This soup is full of flavor and spice! Perfect for family members or guests that love hot and spicy foods. If the soup is too spicy for some add a dollop of sour cream that will cool it down a bit.
The busy season is officially here so that means easy weeknight meals are a must! Not only that but it’s cold outside! Whether you just finished skiing or playing in the snow with the kids this soup will offer and nice warm hug and knock the chill right off.
- 12 ounce pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups salsa verde (medium)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans (not drained)
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- To a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker add the pork, corn, salsa, broth, green chiles, beans, onion, garlic, cumin and oregano.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours or on high 4 hours.
- When ready to serve stir in cilantro.
MORE SOUP RECIPES