Butterscotch Fudge | Transform your favorite hard candy into a fudge that is as light a fluffy as a marshmallow. Perfect for a Harry Potter themed party or as a gift to a Harry Potter fanatic.
This easy to make fudge does not require a candy thermometer. Just melting and stirring to combine. For added flavor I sprinkled on some store bought crushed peanut brittle. Toffee bits would work too!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (7 ounce) marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter flavoring
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- Line a 8x8-inch baking dish with foil making sure the foil hangs over the edge; spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir to combine the white chocolate chips, butter, salt, condensed milk and pudding mix.
- Heat on medium low; stirring until smooth and melted.
- Take off the heat and fold in the marshmallow cream and flavorings.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, sprinkle on the crushed peanut brittle or toffee bits; press down with the palm of your hand.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
MORE FUDGE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER