Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter Fudge | This fudge brings pumpkin pie to a whole other level. Trader Joe’s came out with a NEW Fall flavor of cookie butter. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter. It’s like eating pumpkin pie out of a jar! Visit Trader Joe’s and stock up!
I tried something new with this fudge. Normally I melt white chocolate but this time I used confectioner’s sugar. It turned the fudge into a dough but once solidified it was transformed into the melt in you mouth fudge I love. Just look at all those crushed cookies on top!
If you love fudge as much as I do then don’t forget to pin this to your fudge board! Don’t have a fudge board? Let me help you build one.
- 1 cup (Trader Joe's) Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely crushed ginger snap cookies
- Line a 8x8-inch baking dish with non stick foil; making sure the foil hangs over the ends to use as handles and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwaved safe bowl add the cookie butter, sweetened condensed milk and butter.
- Microwave a total of 2 minutes; stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the sugar 1 CUP at a time until combined and continue on the same way until all the sugar has been incorporated into the fudge.
NOTE: The fudge is NOT pourable it is more like dough.
- Press the fudge dough into the prepared dish; sprinkle the crushed cookie crumbs on top and press down.
- Refrigerate two hours or until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
MORE FUDGE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER