Cake Batter Birthday Pancakes: Cake for breakfast? Not typically except on YOUR BIRTHDAY! Treat yourself or someone special with these easy to make Cake Mix Birthday Pancakes. MADE WITH A CAKE MIX AND TONS OF SPRINKLES! Add frosting and candles to complete the effect. Look below for more cake batter pancake ideas.
How to Make Cake Batter Birthday Pancakes
- INGREDIENTS (scroll down for the full printable recipe)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- all purpose flour
- melted butter
How to Add Extra Flavor or Different Flavors to your Birthday Pancakes
- HOLIDAY PANCAKES: Add a little bit of grated nutmeg to the batter to create eggnog pancake dippers
- EASTER PANCAKES: Add the bright flavors of citrus to your pancakes with citrus zest.
- CHOCOLATE: Mini chocolate chips is all you need to create a chocolate treat.
- BANANA NUT: Add slices of banana and a few chopped nuts to create your favorite banana nut bread pancake.
- BLUEBERRY: Just a sprinkle of fresh or frozen blueberries makes a huge difference.
- SPICES AND VANILLA: Add a splash of vanilla, sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg for rich delicious pancakes.
- CAKE MIX: Swap out the yellow cake mix for another cake mix and create themed pancakes.
- ALMOND JOY PANCAKES: Chocolate cake mix, shredded coconut and almonds.
Cake Mix Combos
- SPICE CAKE: Mix spice cake with old fashioned oats and golden raisins
- BANANA CAKE: Mix with sliced fresh bananas and chopped pecans.
- LEMON CAKE: Mix in fresh blueberries and lemon zest.