The BEST teacher gift EVER! Easy to make, inexpensive and fun to eat! These caramel apple muddy buddies are truly a treat to give. Packaged in a large Coffee drink jar. Use a mini cupcake liner as a lid. For an added bonus attach a Starbucks gift card!
- 10 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 - 12 ounce bags of white chocolate chips
- 1 Pillsbury Caramel Apple cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- (optional) sprinkles
- Add the caramel apple cake mix, confectioners sugar and sprinkles to a large plastic bag.
- Measure Chex into a large bowl.
- Put white chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and microwave another 30 seconds or until the white chocolate chips are creamy smooth.
- Pour over measured cereal and stir to coat completely.
- Add coated cereal to the large bag with the cake mix mixture.
- Shake to coat the cereal completely.
- Fill jars.
- Place a mini cupcake liner on top of the jar, wrap a rubber band around add string and tie.
- Add a Merry Christmas Tag.
MORE TREATS FOR KIDS