Christmas Reindeer Bark: Making homemade Christmas candy just got a whole lot easier. You only need THREE ingredients (not counting the optional sprinkles) to make the most delicious fun holiday treat. It’s so addicting you’ll have to make a double batch!
The Perfect Party Favor
- EASY TO MAKE: Every hostess and I mean EVERY hostess needs a few easy to make treats on their list. I’m happy to say this is the recipe for you. If you’ve spent any time digging around you will hear me say over and over again, when hosting a Christmas party or any party everything you serve does not have to be homemade. This recipe fits that example perfectly.
- MAKE IN ADVANCE: This wonderful Christmas candy can be made a week in advance and stay just as fresh as the day it was made.
- KID FRIENDLY: Simple ingredients always is welcome when handing out treats to kids. There are no nuts in this recipe only simple ingredients….cookies and melted vanilla candy.
Where can I find Mother’s Holiday Reindeer Games Circus Animal Cookies?
How to Make Christmas Reindeer Bark
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Reindeer Games Circus animal Cookies
- (optional) red, green and white sprinkles
- Line a large baking pan ( I used a 12×16 inch) with the mini wafers
- Melt the vanilla candy (I used the tray the candy came in) according to the package directions
- Pour melted candy over the nilla wafers, using an offset spatula smooth melted candy over the cookies (it will be a thin coating)
- While the candy is still wet and soft add the reindeer cookies and sprinkles
- Set aside to harden
- Break into pieces