These Sugar Pecans are so good you can serve them in a candy dish, add them to a salad, or any baked goods. Give them a try for your next dinner party or game night. Fill a cellophane bag and give these crunchy delicious nuts as a hostess gift.
When the weather cools down and you want a tasty hot breakfast add these delicious Sugar Pecans to your Steel Cut Oats. Make a lighter version and use Splenda instead of granulated sugar.
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg white with water until fluffy.
- Fold pecans into egg whites until well coated.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and salt. Fold coated pecans into sugar mix.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for one hour and serve.
MORE PARTY SNACK RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER