Create a fun and tasty way to serve egg salad with these Mini Egg Salad Sliders!
The perfect pop in your mouth sandwich!
For a homemade tasting roll I used Rhodes frozen dinner rolls. HERE is how I made the rolls.
Tiny rolls with a creamy egg salad and a slice of cucumber really make an everyday sandwich perfect for a luncheon, baby shower or bridal shower. Also create a nice sandwich with my 10 Minute Wonton Salad Cups.
- 29 boiled eggs, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- cucumber, sliced (90 slices)
- In a large bowl combine the shredded eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, celery, dill, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Slice rolls.
- Using a small ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoon), add egg mixture to the bottom portion of the roll, top with a slice of cucumber, add the roll top, use a toothpick to hold the sandwich together.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain