Okay, so it’s going to be hard to describe how truly good this Dulce de Leche Dip is. Here is goes, a fluffy cloud of caramel yumminess.
This creamy caramel dip is made with marshmallow cream and vanilla pudding. Hide the spoons! Because your guests will want to eat this delicious Dulce de Leche Dip by the spoonfuls. 🙂
The perfect dip for a fiesta, bridal or baby shower. You could also serve it with my Pumpkin Pie Dip.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 8 ounce cool whip, thawed
- 13.4 ounce Dulce de leche caramel sauce
- 3.4 ounce dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- garnish: apple slices and cinnamon bagel chips
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add the marshmallow cream, mix until combined, add the cool whip, mix until combined, add the Dulce de Leche, mix until combined, add the vanilla pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with apple slices and cinnamon bagel chips.