Don’t have time to make a pumpkin pie? How about this easy pumpkin pie dip served with store bought gingersnap cookies?
Tastes just like pumpkin pie!
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 - 7ounce jars marshmallow crème
- 1 - 15 ounce can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- store bought gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow crème until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Serve dip with cookies.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe was adapted from the Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween 2013 magazine.