This Roasted Pepper Chicken Sauce is made from my Roasted Mini Sweet Pepper Sauce Concentrate. Full of fresh sweet pepper flavor. Serve as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders or add on top of a grilled chicken breast.
Leftover chicken can be VERY dry. This Roasted Pepper Chicken Sauce is also awesome for leftovers. Add leftover chicken to a glass pan, pour sauce over cold chicken, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until chicken is heated through.
- 1 cup of roasted mini sweet pepper sauce concentrate
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Bring the sauce, wine and chicken broth to a boil.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in cream.
- Spoon over cooked chicken.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain