Fresh pineapple, mango and a banana a Tropical Smoothie delight. There’s nothing like sweet ripe pineapple in the summer. As I always say “it’s like eating candy”! Did you know if you add it to a smoothie it will make your smoothie extra fluffy and creamy? Yep, it does and combining it with a banana pumps up the volume even more.
If you don’t like taking the time to chop up fruit in the morning make yourself smoothie packets. Toss in the freezer for an easy and delicious on the go breakfast.
If you like this Tropical Smoothie you might also like my Pineapple, Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie.
- 4 ounce apricot nector
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple (preferably fresh)
- 1/2 cup diced mango (I used the kind in a jar found in the produce dept.)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- ice (about 10 cubes)
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until combined and creamy.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain