One of my favorite snacks is apple wedges dipped in peanut butter that’s why this Peanut Butter Apple Smoothie is one of my favorites. Filling, creamy and oh so delicious. The perfect on the go breakfast for those mornings when you need something easy and good for you.
This Peanut Butter Apple Smoothie is full of long last protein that will give you energy and keep you full until lunch. Another great smoothie with peanut butter is my Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Smoothie. This smoothie is a real treat.
Peanut Butter Apple Smoothie
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- ice (about 10 cubes)
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until combined and creamy.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain