If you want to create a quick and easy kid friendly treat for Halloween then this Halloween Witches Brew Jello is the perfect Halloween Party Dessert treat!
Only THREE ingredients! That’s right only three and that’s including the water!
Serving this Halloween Witches Brew Jello at a Halloween party makes perfect sense. Because it’s not only easy to make, it can be made days in advance and is VERY affordable.
For a little more creepiness, add some cooked tapioca pearls to the jello. They look gross but they don’t have any flavor and the texture is that of gummy candy. Of course if you have some gummy body parts to add that would be great or candy bones!
- 1 (2.79 ounce) green apple gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup small pearl tapioca
- 6 cups water
- 6 mini cauldrons
- In a medium bowl add hot water to the green apple gelatin.
- Stir until completely dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Pour in the cold water and stir to combine.
- Store in refrigerator until firm (about 4 hours).
- In a medium saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil, add tapioca pears.
- Turn down heat to medium.
- Boil 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes to make sure the tapioca isn't sticking.
- Take pan off heat and let sit without a cover for an additional 20 minutes.
- Pour into a strainer and rinse.
- Rake through the gelatin with a fork, making sure to break it up into small pieces.
- Spoon gelatin into small cauldrons and top with some of the tapioca making sure to drip over the sides.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain