This Avocado Salsa is a twist on the classic Guacamole. Full of flavor and ingredients that would be in a salsa.
So get yourself a big bag of tortilla chips, park yourself in front of the television and enjoy. This salsa is addicting.
- 3 ripe avocados, seeded, skins removed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sweet corn with red and green peppers
- 3 tablespoons black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl.
- Gently stir to combine.
TIP - I added my leftover corn and beans to white rice. It was delish.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain