These Baby Food Jar S’mores are full of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows all toasted to perfection. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THOSE BABY FOOD JARS!♥ Who says you have to be camping to enjoy s’mores! Now you can enjoy a s’mores while sitting around the fire in your home!
These Baby Food Jar S’mores are perfect for a camping theme party, a rustic baby shower or western theme. If you don’t have a ton of baby food jars sitting around you can also use 4 ounce mason jars. Gooey chocolate fun…..just what you would expect from a s’mores. 🙂
These are so easy to make and super fun to eat!
Add crust mixture to the bottom of each jar.
Sprinkle in mini chocolate chips.
Press mini marshmallows into the jar.
Bake and broil to perfection!
For the Crust: ENOUGH FOR 21 JARS
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the Filling: FOR ONE JAR
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 30 to 40 mini marshmallows
For the crust:
- In a medium bowl add the graham crackers, sugar and butter.
- Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crust mixture to each jar.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top of crust mixture.
- Press mini marshmallows into the jar.
- Place jars on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Turn on broiler; cook until tops of marshmallows are toasted.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE RECIPES IN A JAR