Welcome Fall with these Banana Nut Muffins! Hmmm…..the smell of Banana Nut Muffins is such a warm feeling. It means fall is in the air and the holiday season is close by. ♥
This recipe also makes a loaf of banana nut bread. Want to score some points at the office? Take a batch of these muffins. Don’t forget the butter! I love splitting a muffin in half, piling on the butter and warming it in the microwave. YUM! 🙂
Another great thing about these Banana Nut Muffins is they freeze beautifully! That means you can ALWAYS have a batch in the freezer. PERFECT for company or road trips! Like the trip you will probably be taking to grandmas house for the holidays! You can also try my CRANBERRY OATMEAL ORANGE AND SPICE TEA MUFFINS.
I added a little touch of fun by using square cupcake liners in my square brownie pan. I found my square cupcake liners at my favorite baking supply store; ABC Cake Decorating Supplies. Here is where you can purchase a square pan.
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 -3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 14 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Cream together the bananas, oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and milk.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and 1/4 cup nuts.
- Mix until well blended.
- Divide batter among 14 cupcake wells (I used an ice cream scoop).
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of chopped nuts on top of muffins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes on cooling rack.
- Take out of pan and cool completely.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER