Halloween Blood Orange Vampire Juice: This sparkling punch is made by combining cranberry juice, blood orange Italian soda and limoncellino Italian soda. To make it super fun add some wax fangs. This punch goes with just about every Halloween theme party.
Remember when you were growing up how excited your were to see the wax fangs or lips? Bring back the good ole days with this creepy Halloween Blood Orange Vampire Juice! Serve a punch that is creepy and delicious! It’s a party in a bowl! TIP: Make extra and free in ice cube trays. That way your punch can stay cold without watering it down. By the way I found both Italian soda flavors at Cost Plus.
- 64 ounces cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 - 25.4 ounce bottles of blood orange Italian soda, chilled
- 12 ounce bottle limoncellino Italian soda, chilled
- OR 1 cup lemon juice and 2/3 cup granulated sugar
For the Limoncellino Italian Soda method:
- In a large punch bowl combine the cranberry juice, blood orange soda and linmocellino soda.
- Stir to combine.
- Add ice and waxed fangs.
For the Lemon Juice and Sugar method:
- Mix together the cranberry juice, lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, add the soda, ice and wax fangs.
MORE GREAT HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER