Cranberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Recipe | This cookie recipe may be easy to make but the outcome an undeniably chewy delicious cookie.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it starts with a cake mix! The other thing I love it that you can freeze the cookie dough or baked cookies. Now you can have a batch of cookies at your fingertips for any occasion. Drop one in your husbands lunch straight from the freezer and by lunch time the cookie will be defrosted and taste just as fresh as the day they were baked.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) butter golden cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl; add the cake mix, eggs, oil, cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Mix until combined.
- Use a 2 ounce cookie scoop; add mounds of cookie dough to the prepared cookie sheets (9 to a sheet).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
MORE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES