Celebrating the holiday season with some Candy Cane Pudding Cookies! These cookies are full of peppermint flavor with a hint of chocolate, big and chewy. With the addition of Holiday M&M’s, red, white and candy cane shaped sprinkles.
If your family like big chewy cookies then they are going to love these Candy Cane Pudding Cookies and your are going to love how easy they are to make.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3.4 ounce Candy Cane Jell-o instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 9.90 ounce bag of Holiday Mint M&M's
- optional - red, white and candy cane shaped sprinkles.
- Preheat oven to350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding mix and blend until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla and blend until well mixed.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients scraping sides and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in the Holiday M&M's, and optional red and white sprinkles.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 6 cookie dough mounds on each prepared cookie sheets.
- Lightly press with the palm of your hand.
- Add candy cane shaped sprinkles to the top of each cookie.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- These cookies will keep in an airtight container for 5 days.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain.