This Chile Lime Baked Corn is the best! Perfect for summer barbecues, a fiesta or Cinco de Mayo!
Slathered with fresh cilantro, ancho chile pepper, lime zest, melted butter, mayo, sour cream and lime juice. Baked and then drenched in the this yummy sauce again!
- 6 large ears of corn, husks and silks removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each ear of corn in half.
- Mix together the cilantro, chile pepper, lime zest, cayenne, butter, mayonnaise, sour cream and lime juice.
- Brush on the corn.
- Place corn on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes turning at least once.
- Toss cooked corn in the remaining butter mixture.
- Season to taste with salt.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain