These Ranch Style Beans are perfect as a side dish. My families favorite way to have this dish is on a hamburger.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes, drained
- 16 ounce pinto beans with liquid
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Saute until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, dry dressing mix, chipotle, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain