These Ranch Style Beans are perfect as a side dish. My families favorite way to have this dish is on a hamburger.
Perfect for a backyard barbecue, picnic or any kind of get together. Don’t forget to add the Chile Lime Baked Corn and Root Beer Float Cupcakes to complete your outdoor meal!
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
Perfect for Cheeseburgers or a side!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes, drained
- 16 ounce pinto beans with liquid
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Saute until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, dry dressing mix, chipotle, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes