Dark Chocolate Pretzel Rounds, the perfect Christmas Party chocolate treat! These pop in your mouth chocolate pretzels may only have three ingredients, but nothing beats a salty pretzel dipped in delicious dark chocolate and coated with powdered sugar. Drop some into a treat bag—hand out to your guests as party favors or use a the perfect stocking stuffer! Scroll down for something FREE!↓↓↓
What Chocolate to Use
How to Make Dark Chocolate Pretzel Rounds
- Snyder’s Pretzel Rounds
- Dark Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt a bag of dark chocolate candy melts or (Ghirardelli) wafers.
- Pour half the bag of pretzel rounds into the melted candy.
- Use a fork to transport the coated pretzels to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with remaining pretzel rounds.
- When all the pretzels have been coated refrigerate until firm (about 10 minutes). TIP: YOU WANT THE CANDY TO BE HARD TO THE TOUCH BUT NOT SUPER HARD
- Pour powdered sugar into a paper sack, add half the coated pretzel rounds, shake until rounds are coated with the powdered sugar.
- Remove rounds from the sugar and place onto parchment paper, repeat coating remaining rounds.
How to Make Dark Chocolate Pretzel Rounds Treat Bag Topper
- Good scissors
- white cardstock paper
- optional: perforating tool
- Print topper ( you will get two per print out)
- Cut along the outer edges
- Fold or use the perforating tool along the dash line
- Staple over bag