Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Halloween Spider Eggs
Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Halloween Spider Eggs. It only takes THREE ingredients to make these pop in your mouth sweet and salty treats with a little Halloween twist. Perfect as a dark chocolate Halloween Party dessert or Halloween party favor.
FUN IDEA—SCROLL DOWN FOR A FREE PRINTABLE
ADD SPIDER EGGS TO A TREAT BAG WITH A SPIDER RING OR SMALL SPIDERS! SUPER FUN AND VERY INEXPENSIVE!
How to Make the Spider Egg Treat Topper
- Good scissors
- white cardstock paper
- optional: perforating tool
- Print topper ( you will get two per print out)
- Cut along the outer edges
- Fold or use the perforating tool along the dash line
- Staple over bag
HOW TO MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL HALLOWEEN SPIDER EGGS
- Snyder’s Pretzel Rounds
- Dark Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt a bag of dark chocolate candy melts or (Ghirardelli) wafers.
- Pour half the bag of pretzel rounds into the melted candy.
- Use a fork to transport the coated pretzels to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat with remaining pretzel rounds.
- When all the pretzels have been coated refrigerate until firm (about 10 minutes). TIP: YOU WANT THE CANDY TO BE HARD TO THE TOUCH BUT NOT SUPER HARD
- Pour powdered sugar into a paper sack, add half the coated pretzel rounds, shake until rounds are coated with the powdered sugar.
- Remove rounds from the sugar and place onto parchment paper, repeat coating remaining rounds.
Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Halloween Spider Eggs — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>