Corn Salad: A delicious easy to make salad with only a few ingredients. The perfect potluck salad, holiday salad or summer salad. This amazing salad is versatile in that it can be made in the summer with fresh from the field corn on the cob or made in the winter and spring with frozen corn kernels (not frozen corn on the cob). If you’re looking for a NEW salad to bring to the holiday table then this is the salad for you!
How to Make Corn Salad
- GRILLED OR ROASTED FRESH OR FROZEN CORN
- BELL PEPPER (chopped)
- GREEN ONION (chopped)
- COLBY JACK CHEESE (cut into small bite size squares)
- CHILI CHEESE CORN CHIPS
- Cut the grilled corn off the cob—if fresh corn on the cob is not available use frozen corn kernels (look above for the instructions on how to roast corn on a stove top).
- Into a large bowl add the corn, bell pepper, cheese, green onion, crushed chili cheese corn chips and mayonnaise.
- Stir to combine, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with more corn chips on the side.
CORN SALAD EXTRAS
- MAKE MULTIPLE SALADS WITH THE CORN SALAD BASE—TWO SALADS IN ONE! Keep in mind—more ingredients equals more mayonnaise.
- Black Olives
- Red Onion
- Salad Noodles
- Red Bell Pepper
- Crispy Bacon Pieces
Corn Salad — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>