Fiesta Tissue Flowers
How to Make Fiesta Tissue Paper Flowers: These brightly colored flowers make the perfect addition to any party. Easy to customize to any color scheme, inexpensive and can be made into different shapes and sizes. Scroll down for a step by step guide.
The Many Uses of Tissue Paper Flowers
- Make an arrangement on a wall by taping the flowers to the wall
- Tape two flowers together (back to back) and suspend them from the ceiling
- Make smaller flowers for an elegant gift topper
- Create a wall of flowers for the perfect backdrop to a photo booth
HOW TO MAKE TISSUE PAPER FLOWERS
- Tissue paper in the colors of your celebration
- 20 gauge wire
Where can I find the can that was use for the Fiesta tissue flowers. please let me know thank you
Hi Janie, Any large sauce can will do. I found these at my grocery store.
What is in the mason jars?
Hi Heather, Colored rice and a candle.
How many flowers fit in each can? 3 or 4?
I fit 3 but it depends on how big you make your flowers.
Love the crate paper flower idea. What do I use to hold the flowers in the can? Our party is outside and it could be windy. Don’t want to lose some flowers during the party!
Hi Pam, I filled the cans with rice, you could also use small rocks or pebbles. If you’re really worried you could wrap the wire around a flat rock (like river rock) and then place it in the can.