Green Bean Casserole Soup. A hearty soup filled with all your green bean casserole favorites. Revamp your favorite Thanksgiving casserole and make this easy soup that’s sure to warm you up.
Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner Leftovers Makeover
- green bean casserole
How to make Green Bean Casserole Soup
- Saute onion with olive oil in a Dutch Oven on medium high until onions are tender and translucent.
- Add the chicken broth, water, green beans, soup, chicken, orzo, carrots, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; turn heat down and simmer 30 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf; stir in dried onions.
- TIP: Adding the onions to the soup not only adds another layer of flavor but will also thicken the soup.
MY FAVORITE SOUP RECIPES
- PAPPA AL POMODORO TUSCAN BREAD SOUP
- CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- HEARTY POTATO CORN CHOWDER
- CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP
- SPICY PORK GREEN CHILE SOUP
- CHICKEN AND POTATO FLORENTINE SOUP
- SHORT RIB VEGETABLE SOUP
- FAGIOLI SOUP