Green Goddess Garden Burger Recipe| To all you vegetarians… I’m sorry….THIS IS NOT A VEGGIE BURGER. This Garden Burger Recipe is made with ground beef, topped with avocado, tomato and lettuce. The kicker to this knock out burger is the Green Goddess Dressing! The dressing is made with herbs, lemon, yogurt and mayo. To give you a fresh and light calorie option to plain mayonnaise.
Your guests will love this new twist on the basic burger. For even more garden freshness, add alfalfa sprouts! Scroll down below for more burger recipes. If you need more….I have a category dedicated to burger recipes. Click here to find the recipes—->>>>BURGER RECIPES.
GOLDEN RULES TO THE PERFECT BURGER
- Don’t press on the patty as it cooks; you’ll lose the juices.
- Flip the patty when it releases easily from the grill or pan and beads of moisture appear on the surface.
- Remove the burger from the heat when it feels just slightly firm in the center, not bouncy.
- Let the burger rest for about 5 minutes before serving; this will ensure it’s juicy all the way through.
- 1 pound 80% ground beef
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 recipe Green Goddess Dressing recipe (link below)
- 4 toasted hamburger buns
Grill burgers the way you prefer. Add lettuce and tomato to the bottom bun. Place burger on top. Then drizzle on the yummy Green Goddess Dressing (link below) and top with slices of avocado.
Click here for the dressing recipe---->>>>GREEK GODDESS DRESSING.
MORE BURGER RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER