Peppermint Bark | Not too sweet with just the right amount of crunch and mint flavor. This super easy candy is great for a last minute gift or dessert. Only THREE ingredients! That’s all you need to make your new favorite candy.
Instead of adding just chocolate to my bark I thought it would be fun to add a little crunch. So I add chocolate graham crackers and I LOVE it! Just the right amount of crunch and chocolate flavor to compliment the creamy white chocolate and peppermint baking chips.
- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- 2 cups Andes peppermint crunch baking chips
- Line a 10x15-inch baking pan with chocolate graham crackers.
- Melt white chocolate; pour over whole crackers and sprinkle on crunch baking chips.
- Set aside to harden (overnight is best).
MORE HOLIDAY CANDY RECIPES