Grilled Corn Salsa | This salsa is sweet and savory at the same time with under tones of smokiness from the grilled corn. The sweetness comes from the corn. So if you don’t have sweet corn then the salsa won’t be sweet. This salsa is perfect with chips or as a topping for any Mexican food dish. I love the combination of the sweet corn with the salty chip.
Since this salsa is more on the sweet side I would recommend also serving one that is a little spicy. Like my THE BEST EASIEST SALSA.
Add this Grilled Corn Salsa to your Fiesta/Mexican Food Pinterest boards. Don’t have a Fiesta/Mexican Food Board? Let me help you build one.
- 4 ears of corn, husks and silk removed, grilled
- 1/2 of a medium red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut kernels from the cobs.
- Combine the corn, sweet pepper, onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, oil, salt and black pepper.
- Store in a airtight container and place in the refrigerator overnight.
FOR OVER 70 MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES VISIT MY FIESTA RECIPES CATEGORY