I love tea with a floral tone. This hibiscus passion tea is so refreshing. caffeine free and satisfying.
- 2 quarts water, divided
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 5 Tazo passion tea bags
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Take off heat and add the dried hibiscus flowers (in a tea bag or cheesecloth) and passion tea bags.
- Let steep for approximately 1 hour. Depending on how strong you want your tea.
- Discard the hibiscus tea bag and the passion tea bags.
- Pour into a pitcher and add the remaining 1 quart of cold water.
- The way I filled and closed my tea bag with the dried hibiscus.
This is a LBC original!