How To Make Finding Dory Glitter Slime | Create a fun and easy activity for the kids this summer and celebrate the release of the new movie Finding Dory by making Glitter Slime! Get noisy with it! That’s right it’s not just slime but noise putty too! The boys and lets face it the girls too love bathroom noises that come from pressing this slime into small containers!
I put the slime in small glass jars from the dollar section at Target. They were 8 for $3. I thought the jars looked like fish bowls!
Here is another option for those of you that want to stay away from glass containers. I bought small plastic containers of finger paints (4 per package) at Dollar Tree. Rinsed out the contents and filled them with the slime!
By the way that slime you see stuck to my hand comes right off. All you have to do is touch the slime and it pulls it off your hands.
All you need to do to make this slime is…pour the glue into a bowl along with the starch and water. Stir together and kneed until the desired texture.
How To Make Finding Dory Glitter Slime
For the Starch Slime
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle blue Elmer's Glitter Glue
- 1/4 cup liquid starch plus extra if needed
- 1/4 cup water
For the Starch Slime:
- Cut off the upper part of the glue bottle; to get all the glue out use a spatula and pour into a medium bowl.
- Add half of the starch; stir to combine.
- Pour in water and stir.
- If the slime is too sticky add more starch a tablespoon at a time; stir to combine.
- Keep adding and kneading until the slime has reached your desired consistency.
- If you have used the whole 1/4 cup of starch and the slime is still too sticky you can add more but only 1 TEASPOON at a time, stirring and kneading between additions.