Ice Cream Cone Cake: A cake completely made from store bought ice cream with layers of butter crisps and a touch of salt on the caramel. An impressive no bake dessert.
What can I say? This cake has everything I could want, caramel pecan ice cream, chocolate ice cream, salted caramel and fudge all presented beautifully in a nice little package. I’m sure your guests will be wowed by this delicious and fun dessert. It’s ice cream by the slice freshly made by you! No need to get one from your ice cream parlor that’s been in the freezer for a month.
Layer of cookies and chocolate. Add mounds of caramel butter pecan and chocolate ice cream. Drizzle with dulce de leche and sprinkle with sea salt and do all that AGAIN! Top with sugar cones, toffee bits, more chocolate and caramel.
FOR DETAILED PICTURES, WATCH THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW.
- 2 (3.5 ounce) butter crisp cookies (10-11 cookies each)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 quarts caramel butter pecan ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 1/2 quarts chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can dulce de leche caramel
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 7 sugar cones
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- Cut a piece of parchment paper in a strip that will reach around a 9-inch springform pan and 6-inches tall.
- Spray a springform pan with non stick cooking spray, line the pan with the cut parchment paper.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with 1 package of butter crisps and 1/4 cup of fudge.
TIP: If the fudge is too thick, heating it in the microwave will make it a lot easier to spread.
- Add alternating scoops of the caramel butter pecan and chocolate ice creams ONLY USE HALF.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup dulce de leche and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
TIP: Just like the fudge, heating the caramel in the microwave will make it a lot easier to spread.
- Top with remaining package of butter crisp cookies, pressing gently to pack in the ice cream and create an even surface.
- Spread with 1/4 cup fudge sauce on the cookies.
- Top with scoops of the remaining caramel butter pecan and chocolate ice creams.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup dulce de leche and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Arrange ice cream cones, point side up on top. Freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve top of with the remaining chocolate, dulce de leche and toffee bits.
MORE ICE CREAM RECIPES