White Chocolate Toffee Pecan Bark. A melt in your mouth candy with crunchy toffee bits and toasted pecans. This super easy candy bar makes the perfect hostess gift or party treat. Scroll down to see how this White Chocolate Toffee Pecan Bark is a hostesses dream treat!
What’s the difference between Candy Coating and Real Chocolate?
What I like to use
BUILD THE ULTIMATE CANDY BAR HOLIDAY TRAY
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY BAR BARK
- LEMON DROP WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK
- TROPICAL WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK
- TART CHERRY PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE BARK
- HAZELNUT COFFEE FLAVORED DARK CHOCOLATE BARK
- WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW BARK
- PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE CANDY BARK
- PEPPERMINT BARK
How to make White Chocolate Toffee Pecan Bark
- Line a baking sheet (10 x 13) with foil; set aside.
- Add chopped white baking chocolate on top of the vanilla candy coating.
- Heat (in the microwave) 1 minute, stir and heat an additional 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in ½ cup toasted pecans and ½ cup toffee pieces.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Spread evenly to the edges.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup toasted pecans and ½ cup toffee pieces.
- Press lightly into the bark.
- Place in the refrigerator 30 minutes or until firm OR leave on the counter to come to room temperature for several hours.
- Use the foil to lift bark out of the pan.
- Carefully peel off foil and break into pieces.
Creative ways to package your White Chocolate Toffee Pecan Bark and Holiday party favors
How to store White Chocolate Toffee Pecan Bark ahead.
- Prepare as directed
- Layer bark between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container
- Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks
- Label a freeze up to 3 months
- Serve at room temperature
MORE HOLIDAY CANDY RECIPES
- PUMPKIN SPICE ALMOND ROCA
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY COATED LICORICE WITH POPCORN
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FUDGE
- DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- HOMEMADE FLUFFY PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOWS
- HOMEMADE PAYDAY BARS
- WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE CANDY
- WINTER ICICLE PRETZELS