Make your own Almond Joy Bars in 15 minutes! Loaded with coconut, chocolate and crunchy cereal these No Bake Almond Joy Bars are sure to please your biggest almond joy fan.
I love coconut, almonds and chocolate and this bar delivers ALL of them! The perfect bar for a church gathering, bunco, game day, or entertaining. I love how easy these bars are to make.
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups crispy flake and crunchy oat cluster cereal with honey and almonds ( I used Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds)
- 1-1/2 cups almonds, chopped
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9x9x2 -inch baking pan with foil making sure the foil hangs over the edges for handles and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl microwave marshmallows and the 3 tablespoons of butter on high 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir in coconut flavoring.
- Stir in coconut, cereal and almonds.
- Cool slightly.
- Gently fold in chocolate pieces.
- Press mixture lightly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Let stand about our or until set.
- Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan.
- Cut into Bars.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
This recipe was adapted from the BHG Brownies and Bars 2013 magazine.