These Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies are FULL of chocolate. Chewy and decadent they will satisfy anyone’s chocolate craving.
I decided to serve something different at our Easter brunch (these cookies). These GIANT cookies were gone before anything else. 🙂
Your guests or families eyes will light up when you reveal these cookies after your picnic. The perfect way to end a fun day at the beach!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (11.5 ounce) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix until light and fluffy.
- In a large bowl add the flour, salt ,baking soda and baking powder.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture, stir to combine, Fold in chocolate.
- Using ice cream scoop place cookie mounds on prepared cookie sheets (6 to a pan).
- Leave the dough in mounds.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- Carefully take cookies off cookie sheets and cool completely on a wire rack.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain