I’ll show you How To Make Mini Pie Shells in minutes! All you need is store bought ready made pie dough.
Add my Cookie and Cream Mousse Filling and you have a pop in your mouth delicious dessert!
You can add any kind of NO BAKE filling to these Mini Pie Shells. You can also make these ahead and freeze them until ready to use.
- 1 box ( 2 pie crusts) ready made pie dough
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Un roll dough.
- Using a 2 3/4-inch round cookie cutter cut dough into 12 circles.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Gather three section of the circle and fit the bottom into the muffin cup.
- Use your fingers to press the dough into the edges of the cup.
- Spray inside with more non stick cookie spray.
- Bake8 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container 3 days or freeze until ready to use.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain