Jalapeno Popper Pops: KICK UP YOUR BOOTS….IT’S PARTY TIME! Create a twist on the most popular bar food. Pickled jalapeno peppers, cream cheese and crispy delicious bacon all encased in a flaky pastry shell. These semi homemade Jalapeno Poppers are great to serve at a game day feast, a Fiesta or Western themed party. The perfect hand held appetizer.
How to Reheat Jalapeno Popper Pops
- OVEN: Preheat oven to 325°. Place poppers on a baking sheet bake until heated through.
- AIR FRYER: Preheat fryer to 350°. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- MICROWAVE: Place poppers on a microwave safe plate, heat in 30 second increments until hot. NOTE: Using this method will not result in crunchy poppers.
Serve with Dip!
HOW TO MAKE SEMI HOME MADE JALAPENO POPPER POPS
- Jalapenos: For this recipe I used chopped pickled jalapeno peppers. If you’re wanting a milder heat, use fresh chopped jalapeno peppers with the seeds and veins removed.
- Cheese Filling: Cream cheese and chopped crispy fried bacon.
- Pie Crust Cover: Store bought works great. Roll round pie dough into a 13 inch round. Using 2¾ inch round cutter, cut out as many circles as you can (I got 8) Roll the remaining dough again to get the final 4 circles. See recipe for remaining directions.
- Optional Additions: There are many version of Jalapeno Poppers. Skip the bacon and add cooked sausage or ground beef, onions (fresh or minced, dried), garlic, chives and monterey Jack cheese. You’re only limited by your imagination….the sky is the limit!
JALAPENO POPPER RECIPES
BACKYARD BARBECUE FOOD AND DECORATION IDEAS